Marty Morales is a Professional Massage Therapist and the Founder and Owner of the Morales Method, a manual therapy and body conditioning business based in the San Francisco Bay Area and in Los Angeles, California. Marty has over 16 years of massage therapist experience and over 13 years of experience educating others on the best practices for massage therapy. Marty has over 10,000 hours of private practice logged and is a Certified Advanced Rolfer and Rolf Movement Practitioner, CMT. He has an MBA in Finance from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles.
Marty Morales, founder of the Morales Method®, Certified Advanced Rolfer™, MBA has been in private practice since 2003 and teaching students throughout the U.S. and internationally since 2006. Based in San Francisco, California, Marty is the founder of the Morales Method® of Manual Therapy & Body Conditioning. He has enjoyed bringing his way of working to students throughout the world and helping thousands of people with pain relief. A published author, Marty has written: “Deep Tissue Bodywork – A New Approach to a Classic Modality”, “Morales Method”® Core Integration Therapy- A Unique Approach to Structural Integration Bodywork and “Mastering Body Mechanics” – A Visual Guide for Bodyworkers (now in its second edition), plus numerous articles for Massage and Bodywork Magazine. Specializing in spinal mechanics, Marty sees a variety of clients seeking relief from neck and low back pain. His Rolfing lineage can be seen to the right.
● Certified Advanced Rolfer™ and Rolf Movement® Practitioner, CMT
● MBA in Finance from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles
● In private practice since 2003 with over 10,000 hours of private practice logged
● Founder of the Morales Method® of Manual Therapy & Body Conditioning
Deep Tissue Bodywork – A New Approach to a Classic Modality
Mastering Body Mechanics, 2nd Ed
Morales Method® Core Integration Therapy
● Creator of the Morales Method® Academy of Structural Integration
● Established the Morales Method® Deep Tissue Therapist Program and the
Morales Method® Pain Specialist Program
● Maintains a thriving practice in San Francisco
● Continually learning and attending courses/conferences to keep up with the latest
in industry advancements